Uber Eats which was launched in the market in August 2014 is one of the biggest players in the online food ordering and delivery industry. It has expanded its presence across the world through heavy discounting.
As part of the UberEats clone package, we provide Android and iOS apps for customers and delivery personnel, a store application, technical support, a 100% bug-free source code, installation of the application, a robust admin dashboard, API integration, and frequent software upgrades.
The unique features of the UberEats clone App
- Contactless delivery – Safety of the customers and the delivery boys is paramount in this coronavirus pandemic. This mitigates the risks of getting infected as high standards of hygiene are maintained.
- A search and filter option – The food products are divided into multiple categories and subcategories to ensure quicker placement of orders by the users. This saves a lot of time and provides a high level of convenience.
- The provision of multilingual technical support – Users get access to technical support in numerous languages round the clock. This ensures that glitches are sorted out on a timely basis and enhances the reputation of the business.
- Currency conversion facility – Users can convert their holdings into the leading fiat and digital currencies at the best market rates.
- Social media login option – Users can sign up on the UberEats clone solution by using their social media accounts such as Facebook and Twitter. This ensures faster onboarding of new customers.
- Favorites listing facility – The most frequently ordered food, cuisines, and restaurants can be grouped into the favorites section. This will ensure that users need not spend time searching for a food item before deciding to order.
- Access to exciting discounts and deals – Users benefit immensely from offers and promotional codes as it helps them to save a lot of money by grabbing a lucrative deal. This increases their satisfaction and they will resort to regularly order from the app to make maximum use of the coupons.
- Integration with multiple payment gateways – Funds can be transferred by the users via cash, bank transfer, debit cards, credit cards, and digital wallets.
- Add-ons – Extra aspects like smart curation by implementing technologies like machine learning and artificial intelligence, customized drop-off point of food, subscription option through an exclusive lunch plan, raise multiple orders from restaurants at a time, bulk booking for parties, conferences, family functions, and meetings, and an inbuilt referral program.
The functioning of the different components of the UberEats clone
- The user app – It is used to order a food product, make payments, track the live status of the order, and also share referral links with new users.
- The store app dashboard – It processes all the incoming orders raised by the users, prepares earnings reports related to sales, commission, and profits, and generates invoices for each order processed on the platform.
- An admin dashboard – The admin has full control over the business operations and views the number of orders processed on the platform and the cancelled orders.
- The delivery personnel app – Once the delivery boys have submitted their personal information and documents on the platform, their registration process is complete. They can accept order requests raised by the users, use the in-app navigation provided by Google Maps to reach the customer’s destination quickly, and access the dashboard to check their total earnings, number of completed orders, and time worked.
The major benefits offered by the UberEats clone app
- Real-time profile management of both users and delivery men.
- Dynamic payout option that ensures the flexible distribution of funds.
- Tips facility where the users can reward the delivery boy if they are highly satisfied with their services.
- Live map tracking of the orders. This will display the information about the ETA (Estimated Time of Arrival) to the user’s location.
- The presence of a review and rating system ensures a high level of transparency.
- Flexibility is assured as the delivery personnel has full freedom to accept or reject an order request raised by the user
- A live chat facility is available for glitch-free communication between the users and delivery boys.
- It is highly scalable meeting the growth expectations of the business firm.
- Boost in overall user engagement by sharing promotional emails and paid ads.
The core sources of revenue in the UberEats clone
- Delivery charges for each order processed on the platform. It can be levied either as a fixed fee or a percentage of the total order value. It can increase depending on the distance to be covered and during peak business hours where a huge number of orders have to be cleared.
- A subscription fee for premium users is imposed in the form of monthly or yearly charges. It offers advantages like no delivery fees and quick delivery of food.
- Commission charges are paid by the restaurant for each order fulfilled on the UberEats clone app. It varies depending on the quality of food provided by the restaurant, its type, and revenue.
- Promotional fees where certain restaurants or food products will be placed at the top of the app. This leads to more sales and better visibility in the minds of the interested users.
- An advertising fee is charged for hosting third-party promotional content in the form of banner ads, crisp videos, paid ads, and sponsored content.
As seen above, the UberEats clone app is an integral part of the fast-growing food delivery industry. The online food delivery market is expected to yield a whopping revenue of $11,666 million in 2021 and is expected to grow at a rate of 7.9% every year. Hence, get the feature-packed UberEats clone now and witness unmatched growth soon.
And that’s a wrap! I am sure that you will find this write-up on the UberEats clone app beneficial. The next step is to reach out to our development team and get a free quote for your UberEats clone script. See you there!