ChowNow is a unique digital food ordering platform as it does not charge any commission from the restaurants. Compared to its main competitors like DoorDash, GrubHub, and PostMates that levy a hefty commission for their delivery services, ChowNow helps restaurants to fulfill their own orders by paying fewer fees. This ensures that local restaurants enhance their financial position and can survive in the market successfully for a long time.
The ChowNow clone app is ready to use solution fully customized for use by both single and chain restaurants. We provide Android and iOS apps for the customers and the delivery personnel along with a robust admin panel, 24×7 technical support, and assistance in digital marketing across various communication channels.
Restaurants can use the food delivery app like ChowNow for handling all the offers and discounts, monitor the functioning of the loyalty programs, add new cuisines, deal with issues faced by customers, and assign the delivery executives to complete the orders.
It offers a consistent inflow of revenue through commission on each order, delivery charges for all orders, ad income for hosting third-party content on the platform, and premium membership fees.
Some must-know stats about ChowNow delivery app
- It has a revenue of nearly $75 million every year.
- ChowNow crossed the milestone of 100 million orders fulfilled on its platform in 2020. It processed 2 billion food orders last year.
- More than 97% of its orders come from the USA followed by around 1.5% from Canada.
- Nearly 37.50% of its traffic comes from referrals made by existing users.
- It offers different subscriptions for users like $149 a month, $119 a month for an annual plan, and $99 a month for a two-year plan.
The astounding features of Food Delivery App like ChowNow
- Location-based restaurant tagging – Keeping in mind the vast user base spread across different cities and areas, the restaurants present close to the customers’ location will be displayed at the top of the screen. This ensures quicker order fulfillment.
- A modern search bar – Users can choose their favourite cuisine or a combination of dishes by entering their names in the search option. Results will be displayed instantly. The most frequently ordered food items will be showcased as suggestions for the users.
- Food order scheduling facility – This specific feature provides a lot of convenience to the users as they can book their orders and time of delivery before several days. It also leads to more flexibility. Orders can also be cancelled by the customers.
- Live order tracking – Customers can check their order status on a real-time basis. They can track the delivery man’s movement till he/she reaches their location. This ensures a high level of transparency.
- The different options available for delivery personnel – The delivery executives can fix their availability status as on or off indicating their willingness to fulfill an order for the user. They can use the GPS navigation powered by Google Maps to reach the users’ location quickly. The delivery person can also keep a watch over his earnings by seeing the number of completed orders and the total hours worked. He/She can also update the order status and payment status to notify the restaurant quickly.
- An integrated referral program – Existing users can easily refer new users to utilize the ChowNow clone app and earn discounts on their food orders. Bonuses will be provided for both referral and joining.
- Round the clock customer support – Grievances and complaints raised by the customers will be swiftly resolved via 24×7 technical support in numerous languages. This ensures greater retention and a better brand image in the eyes of the users.
- A real-time chat facility – The delivery personnel and the users can remain in constant touch with each other till the order is fulfilled via the live chat option.
- The acceptance of numerous payment methods – All the orders processed through the ChowNow food delivery app are prepaid by debit card, credit card, online banking, or digital wallets. This ensures lightning-fast fund settlement. Cash is not accepted. Once the payment has been done by the users, details of the order amount, delivery charges, and taxes will be shared immediately.
- Third-party API integration – Integration is provided with leading payment gateways like PayPal and Stripe, support for different point of sale systems (POS), banner ads posting facilities, an SMS API, social media APIs, and Google Maps integration.
- Multi-currency conversion – Users can convert the leading digital and fiat currencies on the platform at the best market rates with ease.
Despite the cut-throat competition existing in the market currently, the ChowNow has stood out as a resilient food delivery app. It has provided a lot of benefits both for the end-users and the local restaurants. Hence, invest in Food delivery app development now amidst the favourable market conditions to witness greater prosperity soon.